Things that Saha says - random collection
Here are some "Saha-isms" I've been collecting.
Monday 6/11
"Crackers say 'Eat me, eat me.'" (during breakfast)
(Don't remember exactly when she said this one)
Mom: Saha you were so fast today. Good job
Saha: mommy happy?
Saturday 7/7
"oh my goodness" (as she plays Legos with her cousins)
Monday 7/9
"Wait a minute" (as she decides what object to identify from her book)
Yogurt is "yoyuht" (still working on the "k" and "g" sounds)
Oso the dog is "Ah-so"
Monday 7/16
(She said this to me when I got home and was resting on the couch, still in my work clothes)
Mom and dad go bike ride, Saha study (says Saha as she picks up my pen and tries to write with it on a piece of paper)
Mom you go change, I'm gonna go study. Go bike ride. You need change mommy.
Monday 6/11
"Crackers say 'Eat me, eat me.'" (during breakfast)
(Don't remember exactly when she said this one)
Mom: Saha you were so fast today. Good job
Saha: mommy happy?
Saturday 7/7
"oh my goodness" (as she plays Legos with her cousins)
Monday 7/9
"Wait a minute" (as she decides what object to identify from her book)
Yogurt is "yoyuht" (still working on the "k" and "g" sounds)
Oso the dog is "Ah-so"
Monday 7/16
(She said this to me when I got home and was resting on the couch, still in my work clothes)
Mom and dad go bike ride, Saha study (says Saha as she picks up my pen and tries to write with it on a piece of paper)
Mom you go change, I'm gonna go study. Go bike ride. You need change mommy.
Comments
Post a Comment