The week of 4/7-4/13 Recap (Easter, 2 year checkup)
We have a very eventful Easter weekend.
Here's Saha in the morning.
Saturday we joined in on a progressive egg hunt/cocktail party in our neighborhood. We started at one house and had a cocktail and appetizer while the kids hunted for eggs. We did this at 5 additional houses before ending up at the last house for one more hunt and a BBQ. Our neighbors are pretty awesome and we had a great time. There are a ton of kids in our neighborhood, if you remember back to the Halloween Party.
Sunday was the opposite of Saturday. Saha had 3 accidents and wasn't doing a good job of listening. Needless to say, she had an early bedtime that day. It carried over into Monday morning, where she peed on the carpet in her room! Very unlike our (almost) totally potty trained girl who has, more often than not, been dry after waking up, both in the morning and after naps. She had another big accident at school on Tuesday, but the rest of the week she was back to normal, which was good. I think it was just some weird fluke and we have our Saha back! Actually, it seems like she's been saying "Please" more the past few days...maybe she knows that she was misbehaving?
I had a pretty busy week. Monday I ended up staying late to help out with a proposal for a new project.
Tuesday was a regular day.
Wednesday, Saha had her 2 year check-up. She had to get 1 shot and get blood drawn. She was a very good sport throughout it all. She's 33 1/2 inches tall, weights 24 pounds, and her head circumference is 18 1/2 inches (this is the last time they measure head). She even got to stand on the regular scale and against the wall for her height, not on the baby scale. She was not happy about the shot at all, but I told her it was "special" medicine and that seems to appease her. She takes allergy medicine every day, so she's got a concept in her head of what that is. I had to leave to go to a meeting at her school about some changes that are happening, so Allen stayed with her to get her blood drawn.
Thursday I came home a little late b/c we had a baby shower for a co-worker.
Friday I came home early to study. I'm taking my next test on Monday - Construction Documents and Services - wish me luck! This one isn't as scary as the last one, which was Structures. Once I'm done with this one, I'll be 4/7 of the way done.
Today is her first day of soccer! I will post pictures later (maybe this evening or tomorrow when I'm taking a study break)
Here's Saha in the morning.
| We are taking each other's picture! |
| Morning of Egg Hunt |
Saturday we joined in on a progressive egg hunt/cocktail party in our neighborhood. We started at one house and had a cocktail and appetizer while the kids hunted for eggs. We did this at 5 additional houses before ending up at the last house for one more hunt and a BBQ. Our neighbors are pretty awesome and we had a great time. There are a ton of kids in our neighborhood, if you remember back to the Halloween Party.
| She picked that outfit (Dora shirt, Dora socks, Dora bag, and even Dora underwear!) |
| Hunting for eggs |
| Saha's eggs after the first house |
| Saha's final stash. She got some candy, some stickers (the jellybeans when to replenish the "pee-pee treats" container) |
Sunday was the opposite of Saturday. Saha had 3 accidents and wasn't doing a good job of listening. Needless to say, she had an early bedtime that day. It carried over into Monday morning, where she peed on the carpet in her room! Very unlike our (almost) totally potty trained girl who has, more often than not, been dry after waking up, both in the morning and after naps. She had another big accident at school on Tuesday, but the rest of the week she was back to normal, which was good. I think it was just some weird fluke and we have our Saha back! Actually, it seems like she's been saying "Please" more the past few days...maybe she knows that she was misbehaving?
I had a pretty busy week. Monday I ended up staying late to help out with a proposal for a new project.
Tuesday was a regular day.
Wednesday, Saha had her 2 year check-up. She had to get 1 shot and get blood drawn. She was a very good sport throughout it all. She's 33 1/2 inches tall, weights 24 pounds, and her head circumference is 18 1/2 inches (this is the last time they measure head). She even got to stand on the regular scale and against the wall for her height, not on the baby scale. She was not happy about the shot at all, but I told her it was "special" medicine and that seems to appease her. She takes allergy medicine every day, so she's got a concept in her head of what that is. I had to leave to go to a meeting at her school about some changes that are happening, so Allen stayed with her to get her blood drawn.
Thursday I came home a little late b/c we had a baby shower for a co-worker.
Friday I came home early to study. I'm taking my next test on Monday - Construction Documents and Services - wish me luck! This one isn't as scary as the last one, which was Structures. Once I'm done with this one, I'll be 4/7 of the way done.
Today is her first day of soccer! I will post pictures later (maybe this evening or tomorrow when I'm taking a study break)
Comments
Post a Comment